1. First of all, you must create an account.
The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page.
2. Download our World of Warcraft WoTLK 3.3.5a (Torrent) client.
(If you don't have Torrent downloader, download Bittorent first.
3. Download Our Custom Launcher Here
4. Once you did download World of Warcraft 3.3.5a, open the directory & you can start playing by running wow.exe
Remember to login with your username and not your e-mail adress.
I ALREADY HAVE THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT 3.3.5a CLIENT.
1. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft". When you've found it, open up the directory called "data", then go into the directory called either enUS or enGB, depending on your client language.
2. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
3. Erase all text and change it to:
set realmlist logon.wargodswow.com
set realmname "Wargodswow.com"
4. Save the file
5. Delete your WDB Folder (Cache files) Some Item/NPC names will be wrong in case you do not remove your cache (WDB Folder)
6. Open up the "World of Warcraft" DATA directory. The default directory is "C:\World of Warcraft 3.3.5a\Data\"
You may now start playing! (remember to login with your username and not your e-mail adress.)